Hi! I'm Maria Gargiulo.
I am a former party girl and college dropout turned health coach. I left a life where I worked on other's dreams and started pursuing my own! I'm from a small town in Missouri but currently reside in sunny California!
Back in the day, I answered to everyone but myself. I worked 4 jobs, excessively drank and ate, and focused solely on living for the weekends. Coming out of a 6-year relationship I had no idea who I was and was broken inside. So, I turned to alcohol, food and going out as a source of comfort.
Two years after my breakup I had a huge reality check.
I decided to put my health first.
I lost 30 lbs and changed my routines and habits to sustain my transformation.
I couldn't be happier that I got my head out of my butt and now I am OBSESSED with helping other women do the same. Once I found out losing weight was easy, I decided to get my NASM CPT Certification and start my own business helping women, like me, lose fat, tone up, and create healthy sustainable habits around their exercise and nutrition.
I am so excited that you have found me because together we are going to create the life and body you have always wanted!
10 Fun Facts About Me:
- I have dual citizenship. I was born in England, raised in Italy and moved to the US when I was 11.
- HGTV and Crime Shows are my favorite shows to watch!
- My dad is a chef and I grew up in the restaurant industry.
- I used to be the executive coordinator for an engineering firm.
- I may not have a college degree, but I do have my Esthetics license and my personal training certification!
- I am allergic to dogs that shed, peanuts, kiwi, raw hazelnuts, pepper, amaranth and laundry.
- When I get excited one of my eyes gets a little lazy. My mom does the same!
- I have a younger sister!
- I've always had long hair. I've never cut it short!
- I am currently living my dream life!